"It is good for me that I have been afflicted, that I may learn your statutes." Psalm 119:71

Friday, July 22, 2011

Prayers for Brandy

Brandy is just now out of her heart transplant surgery. She got the call last night at 6 pm and went in to surgery around 3 a.m. It's such a miracle and Brandy, who was smiling ear to ear when I saw her last night, is definitely being protected by God. You've been such fantastic prayer warriors for me, please take the time and pray for Brandy now, too.

-Pray that the transplant is a complete success and recovery is quick.
-Pray that her husband, Travis, and children, Connor and Becca, feel His presence and comfort.
-Pray for that family who lost a loved one. Pray that they know how much he or she gave and that they are blessed because of it.

When I walked into her hospital room she was all bright and shiny, grinning and laughing! It's unusual to walk into a hospital room and find someone in such good spirits. Unless they've just given birth. But, then again, last night was an occasion of new life, wasn't it?

3 comments:

  1. IT is sooooo awesome. The whole process that Brandy went through. That is definitely new life. Prayers coming and prayers being answered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for her. I hope you can keep us updated. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and emails keep me going. So keep 'em coming!