"It is good for me that I have been afflicted, that I may learn your statutes." Psalm 119:71

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Lotsa Helping Hands

I've got a site set up at http://www.lotsahelpinghands.com/c/625677/.
It's where you can learn about our needs and how to help out. We need babysitters for three occasions in the next two days.

If you'd like to be added to a list of people who get email updates when I add a new need to the site, please email me, comment here with your email address, or "become a member of the community" when you clink the link above.

I'm headed to med center for an MRI and likely won't get any of your responses till end of day. So if you can babysit tomorrow it might be best to call me.

Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and emails keep me going. So keep 'em coming!